Blaeu's Awesome Posse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blaeu's Awesome Posse

Now being used for Conduit 2, check the Xat chat in the Portal to see who's on.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inGameFAQs

Offical topic for TPC recruitment -- Please read before replying

Go down 
+5
Dash006
OptmsPrime
That Guy
KingdomKey7
thezachster
9 posters
AuthorMessage
thezachster
Scarab Hunter
Scarab Hunter
thezachster

Offical topic for TPC recruitment -- Please read before replying Empty
PostSubject: Offical topic for TPC recruitment -- Please read before replying   Offical topic for TPC recruitment -- Please read before replying Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:43 pm

You must meet the following requirements before trying out for PC

1) TPC does not war with grenades. You must be able to play without using a single grenade. No grenades are allowed in tryouts.
2) You must be active. One of the main reasons we are recruiting is to make it easier for us to have a team together all at once.
3) You cannot lag or drop from games often. Some people will have slight lag, but we can see how it is in the tryout. If you are constantly being told you bounce around or go through walls, don't try out. If you drop from games often, we do not want you.
4) Finally, you must be chill, as in relaxed. We play to win, but we formed PC to have fun.

Assuming you can meet all of those requirements, please reply to this post and answer the following questions.

1) What is your general availability (as in when can you play TCon)?
2) What is your best weapon and weapon set. What is your worst weapon and weapon set. Explain why.
3) List your best two maps and worst two maps. Explain Why.
4) What is your Friend Code?
5) Do you have wiispeak?

These questions are basically an application. If we like what we see, we will offer you a tryout. If we don't, we will explain what we don't like and see if there is a way to correct it.

Once your application has been accepted you will have a 1v1 with me and maybe godlubsm. It will be 3 maps with 3 sets that are already predetermined

You don’t have to win every game as long as you are close.

After your tryout me or godlubsm will get back to you within 1-3 days. You will either pass*, fail, or require more training.

*NOTE: You can pass and be on TPC, but necessarily participating in wars.

As a final note, you only need to reply to this thread to officially express your interest in joining The Player’s Clan and to submit your application. If your application is accepted and you fail the tryout, there is no reason for you to post in this thread again. You must wait a minimum of 5 days in between each tryout. You may use PMs or better yet, just talk to us in chat to see what happens from that point.

Thank you for taking the time to apply,
Zach

(Thank you Blaeu for letting me use some points and formatting from his topic)

Last edited by thezachster on Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
KingdomKey7
Flash Grenade
Flash Grenade
KingdomKey7

PostSubject: Re: Offical topic for TPC recruitment -- Please read before replying   Offical topic for TPC recruitment -- Please read before replying Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:31 pm

if you could just edit the topish paragraph, you said PU, not PC and the whole title of the clan is TPC
Back to top Go down
That Guy
MP5
MP5
That Guy

PostSubject: Re: Offical topic for TPC recruitment -- Please read before replying   Offical topic for TPC recruitment -- Please read before replying Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:00 pm

I can play pretty much everyday after 5:00 pm

2) What is your best weapon and weapon set. What is your worst weapon and weapon set. Explain why.
I don't really have a best weapon, as i can adapt to almost any situation. I'm not very good with warp pistol and De-Atomizer however, charge shots aren't really my thing

I can play well on any map, though i'm pretty good in tight spaces

4) What is your Friend Code? 3524-0759-1248

5) Do you have wiispeak? yes

P.S i tend to work well in groups, but i'm a pretty well rounded player. i can perform pretty much any task satisfactorliy
Back to top Go down
OptmsPrime
Scrub
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Offical topic for TPC recruitment -- Please read before replying   Offical topic for TPC recruitment -- Please read before replying Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:57 am

I can play on the weekends right now, but in 5 weeks I can play everyday after school

My best weapon is shotgun, I like to rush often, so near/far is my best weapon set.
Worst weapon is de-atomizer, simply can't get where to aim down, but worst weapon set is human, with the rocket launchers

Best two maps are warehouse, good sniping spots, infirmary, nice close combat spaces, and my worst are sanctum, open space leaves me open to getting shot at from anywhere, complex, tunnels anger me, and I fall into ambushes

0045-1902-3900

5) Do you have wiispeak?
Yes
Back to top Go down
Dash006
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Offical topic for TPC recruitment -- Please read before replying   Offical topic for TPC recruitment -- Please read before replying Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:26 pm

Anytime
Best weapon is scar or pistol because i can easily get headshots, best set is near/far because i start with the shotgun and scar. Worst weapon is WP because i never hit them with it, worst set is close combat because other people are better with the weapons.
My best maps are streets and pentagon because they have good sniping spots. My worst maps are warehouse and infirmary because i am not smart with the corners.
2922-7083-5602
5) Do you have wiispeak?
Yes.
Back to top Go down
Combo_Breaker
CarbonizerMK16
CarbonizerMK16
Combo_Breaker

PostSubject: Re: Offical topic for TPC recruitment -- Please read before replying   Offical topic for TPC recruitment -- Please read before replying Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:25 pm

1. What is your general availability (as in when can you play TCon)?
Everyday BUT I cannot play later than 10:00 Central. However on Friday and Saturdays I can play as late as I want.

2. What is your best weapon and weapon set. What is your worst weapon and weapon set. Explain why.

My best weapon set would have to be Close Combat because I'm good with the WP and its easiest for me to get kills with... After doing a 1v1 with Blaeu, I figure that I am by far, worst with Human weapon set. My USP needs some work.

3. List your best two maps and worst two maps. Explain Why.

Best: Warehouse and Streets because I like small areas where it is easy to find people.
Worst: Complex and Sanctum because I don't like bigger areas too much. However I can deal with them.

4. 3695-7797-9198

5. Yes
Back to top Go down
sunfalcon8
Noob
Noob
sunfalcon8

PostSubject: Re: Offical topic for TPC recruitment -- Please read before replying   Offical topic for TPC recruitment -- Please read before replying Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:47 pm

Saturdays, sometimes sundays and if im lucky, weekdays
Strike rifle is my best weapon because i like how its a one hit knock out if in the head and its semi-automatic. Worst would be.....Hive cannon because i cant control it.....
Pentagon is the worst becuase it far too big and best would be streets. Streets is very well ballanced for sniping, close combat etc.
4640-7804-7721
5) Do you have wiispeak?
UIm getting it but no ATM
Back to top Go down
XENOZOA
MP5
MP5
XENOZOA

PostSubject: Re: Offical topic for TPC recruitment -- Please read before replying   Offical topic for TPC recruitment -- Please read before replying Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:48 pm

Well, I'm XENOZOA (obviously). I'm a Silver ASE, and usually pretty active.
Though I won't get my Wii back anytime soon, when I do, I'll be ready to join you guys here.

I like Human, Drudge, Close Combat, and Long Range. Favorite weapons are the USP45, Strike Rifle, Warp Pistol, and the TPC launcher. I hate Explosives and Near/Far for the fact that everyone has a Shotgun/SMAW at almost all times, making it somewhat unfair and cheap, especially for hackers/glitchers. It's not that I hate the SMAW, I just don't like it when everyone has it. And my worst weapon, is probably the Mp5Ka4, I don't like it at all. I can do pretty damn good without grenades too.

My best streak is 60-0 at Streets, Drudge, TR.

I usually get a very good K/D ratio of about 5:1 or 5:2, depending on how skilled everyone is.

I like Streets, Sanctum, and Pentagon. I am mostly a sniper, but I can be pretty awesome as a close-quarters guy. Mostly all-around. I do not like Bunker and Infirmary, those places can get too crowded too easily: and the places are like mazes, and there's almost nowhere to snipe.

My friend code is 3352 1942 8059. I am planning on getting WiiSpeak.

Please consider letting me join TPC, I'll be an awesome addition. I'm know quite fairly well around here, and I'm an awesome teammate to have with you.

Thanks for reading,
XENOZOA, A.K.A. Xenozoa425, the friendly haxor

PS - I will not use hacks when in a match. Only during my downtime on my own will I hack.

PSS - If you want, we can go to the Debug Map instead of Streets or Warehouse.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Xenozoa425
Ghandi
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Offical topic for TPC recruitment -- Please read before replying   Offical topic for TPC recruitment -- Please read before replying Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:44 am

1)What is your general availability (as in when can you play TCon)?

I can play pretty much anytime on the weekends, but not so much during the weekdays.

2)What is your best weapon and weapon set. What is your worst weapon and weapon set. Explain why.

My best weapon set is human because my best two weapons are the shotgun and the pistol, both of which are available in Human. I am also very good with the striker rifle at short/medium and in some cases long range. Though I am very good in public matches in near far, it has to be my worst weapon set for "organized" battles, because I am not so great with the scar, and unless I can get somewhat close with the striker rifle or the shotgun I tend to get shot.

3)List your best two maps and worst two maps. Explain Why.

My two best maps are warehouse and streets because they provide lots of close and medium ranged combat, and very little long ranged combat. My worst two maps are the pentagon and complex because of the skilled sniping that is required, but if I can get close, I can be devastating.

4)What is your Friend Code?

My fc is 0474-5817-8330

5)Do you have wiispeak?

I do have wii speak.

Send me a message on GB whether you like what your seeing or not thanks

-Ghandi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offical topic for TPC recruitment -- Please read before replying   Offical topic for TPC recruitment -- Please read before replying Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Offical topic for TPC recruitment -- Please read before replying
Page 1 of 1