Blaeu's Awesome Posse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blaeu's Awesome Posse

Now being used for Conduit 2, check the Xat chat in the Portal to see who's on.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inGameFAQs

What is it about Near/Far & Explosives that really pisses you of?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XENOZOA
MP5
MP5
XENOZOA

What is it about Near/Far & Explosives that really pisses you of? Empty
PostSubject: What is it about Near/Far & Explosives that really pisses you of?   What is it about Near/Far & Explosives that really pisses you of? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:05 am

For me, the fact that everyone has a SMAW or shotgun at almost all times.

Then idiots blow themselves up to kill me...or we kill eachother w/ the shotgun...
It's so annoying, I have a good streak and no deaths, and then out of nowhere Mr.Ford suicides while killing me... Mad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Xenozoa425
thezachster
Scarab Hunter
Scarab Hunter
thezachster

What is it about Near/Far & Explosives that really pisses you of? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is it about Near/Far & Explosives that really pisses you of?   What is it about Near/Far & Explosives that really pisses you of? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:16 am

First of all, it is the fact that nobody needs to aim. It's for the people who have no real skill and like being able to get a kill without even shooting at the person. It is basically the same with Near/Far. With the SPAS, especially canceling, people don't really need to aim at the head. Although N/F is fun when you can pick up a SR and destroy those with the SPAS before they can kill you. I don't mind N/F as much because it gives great distancing practice and you don't die as quickly.
Back to top Go down

What is it about Near/Far & Explosives that really pisses you of?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blaeu's Awesome Posse :: The Conduit :: Discussion-
Jump to: