Blaeu's Awesome Posse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blaeu's Awesome Posse

Now being used for Conduit 2, check the Xat chat in the Portal to see who's on.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inGameFAQs

how many wii games do you have also do you regret any of them?

Go down 
+2
Pure
Grrrnade
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Grrrnade
Scientist
Scientist
Grrrnade

how many wii games do you have also do you regret any of them? Empty
PostSubject: how many wii games do you have also do you regret any of them?   how many wii games do you have also do you regret any of them? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:17 pm

i have rockband 1 and 2, guitar hero 3, medal of honor vangard, call of duty World at War, battalion wars 2, DragonballZ BT3, excite truck, ghost squad, lego batman, madden 07, mario kart, mario striker charged, metroid prime 3, NBA live 09, Need for Speed undercover, Pokemon battle revolution, prince of persia rival swords, Super mario galaxy, SSBB, Star Wars the force unleashed, Tales of symphonia, Legend of zelda Twilight princess, wii sports, wii fit (for balance board), wii play (for wiimote), and of course the conduit. So in total i have 27. i don't regret any really since i got most for free from my brother. his work would hand out free games every so often and no one would take them. only wii play and wii fit but i got something else out of it.
Back to top Go down
Pure
TPC Launcher
TPC Launcher
Pure

PostSubject: Re: how many wii games do you have also do you regret any of them?   how many wii games do you have also do you regret any of them? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:30 am

MOH:H2, Star Wars:The Force Unleashed, NHL 2K9, SSBB, MP3 and The Conduit.

All the games I regret I returned, which was WaWii.
Back to top Go down
ICEMAN
Therm-mite Hunter
Therm-mite Hunter
ICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: how many wii games do you have also do you regret any of them?   how many wii games do you have also do you regret any of them? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:40 pm

Lets see I have Star WArs TFU, TCON, ACWW, SSBB, MK:Wii, 007: QoS, Fire Emblem RD

And I don't regret any od them
Back to top Go down
Grrrnade
Scientist
Scientist
Grrrnade

PostSubject: Re: how many wii games do you have also do you regret any of them?   how many wii games do you have also do you regret any of them? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:45 pm

aww i knew i forgot one. animal crossing
Back to top Go down
ICEMAN
Therm-mite Hunter
Therm-mite Hunter
ICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: how many wii games do you have also do you regret any of them?   how many wii games do you have also do you regret any of them? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:47 pm

Yeah that game was good but I got a little bored but it'lll be the first one I play if I get bored with the Conduit
Back to top Go down
SafetyFist
Strike Rifle
Strike Rifle
SafetyFist

PostSubject: Re: how many wii games do you have also do you regret any of them?   how many wii games do you have also do you regret any of them? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:14 pm

I have LoZ:TP, SMG, MKwii, SSBB, Conduit, GH III GH IV and GH: Metallica, Mario Party 8, Madden 07, Tiger woods 07, Exitetruck, AC:CF, Castlevania Judgment, MP3, wii play, wii sports, wii fit, Need for Speed Pro Street, Need for Speed Carbon.

So i have 21. I've only regretted buying MoH:H2 which i later traded in. Wii play i got for the remote, so i can't really be disappointed in that >_>. The rest i played a lot or still play.
Back to top Go down
Sniper14
Strike Rifle
Strike Rifle
Sniper14

PostSubject: Re: how many wii games do you have also do you regret any of them?   how many wii games do you have also do you regret any of them? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:28 pm

I have Twilight Princess, Mario Galaxy, TCon, SSBB, Guitar Hero III, and AC:CF. I regret selling BWii and I kinda regret selling Excite Truck.
Back to top Go down
Neoplayer2
Scarab Hunter
Scarab Hunter
Neoplayer2

PostSubject: Re: how many wii games do you have also do you regret any of them?   how many wii games do you have also do you regret any of them? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:12 pm

I've got TCon, SW: TFU, MK:Wii, Geometry Wars: Galaxies, MP3:Corruption, Elebits, some weird safari-photographing thing that my mom bought me because it was cheap, some weird Japanese brawler-TV-Show-Tie In that came with my Wii, SSBB, and like 2 more weird games that came with the Wii.

So that would be...11 Wii Games. I like TCon, SW, MKWii, Geometry Wars, SSBB, and MP3. I used to like Elebits, but it got tedious toward the ending of it, and those weird games are just...horrible. Ugh...
Those would be the only games I regret for my Wii.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how many wii games do you have also do you regret any of them?   how many wii games do you have also do you regret any of them? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how many wii games do you have also do you regret any of them?
Page 1 of 1