Blaeu's Awesome Posse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blaeu's Awesome Posse

Now being used for Conduit 2, check the Xat chat in the Portal to see who's on.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inGameFAQs

3rd gen console? Hmm..

Go down 
+2
Ryudo Dragoon
Slaya
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Slaya
Strike Rifle
Strike Rifle
Slaya

3rd gen console? Hmm.. Empty
PostSubject: 3rd gen console? Hmm..   3rd gen console? Hmm.. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:10 am

I mean come on now.. i'm not gonna go all the way back in some company's history of consoles they've produced but recent gens...

Sony - PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PlayStaion 3, And the portobale PSP.

Nintendo - GameBoy Advance, Gamecube, Wii, and the portable NintendoDS.

Microsoft - Xbox, Xbox 360, *inserts kids dreams*

Where's the third gen for the Xbox? And personally I dont even think theres going to be a new one for along time. Although the 360 is only the 2nd sequel for the Xbox consoles, I think it's fair to say that it evenly competes with the Wii and Ps3 if not surpasses but I see that as only making up for not producing a third predecessor console like the Wii and the PS3.

And lets not forget the portabe device discussion.. Neutral

Microsoft is known for producing some very hardcore processed devices, wether it be video game consoles or not, but how long will it be till they get it that portable devices are the way of the future dammit! People, kids and adults alike, have been anxiously waiting the arrival of a portable device in the US (If there is some portable microsoft video game console, predecessor of the xbox series over seas, forgive me because my natzi friends have failed to tell me because of their in-compitent peanut brains) but we have yet to see any.. get it together Microsoft. study

Edit: Wether these be 6th or 5th gens.. I get the gens confused but I think most people know what i'm trying to say here lol.

Last edited by Slaya on Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryudo Dragoon
Fierce Deity Link
Fierce Deity Link
Ryudo Dragoon

PostSubject: Re: 3rd gen console? Hmm..   3rd gen console? Hmm.. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:19 am

Microsoft doesn't really need some piece of crap portable but Halo on the go would be nice. :S
And Microsoft doesn't have a third because they started later, why rush? D:
"I only see that as making up for not producing a third" Oh wow... xD
FYI, Nintendo is on their 5th generation.
Back to top Go down
http://bunneh.darkbb.com
Grrrnade
Scientist
Scientist
Grrrnade

PostSubject: Re: 3rd gen console? Hmm..   3rd gen console? Hmm.. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:22 am

Back to top Go down
Slaya
Strike Rifle
Strike Rifle
Slaya

PostSubject: Re: 3rd gen console? Hmm..   3rd gen console? Hmm.. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:25 am

Oh S*** I forgot xbox started with GC and PS2 lol..
Back to top Go down
Combo_Breaker
CarbonizerMK16
CarbonizerMK16
Combo_Breaker

PostSubject: Re: 3rd gen console? Hmm..   3rd gen console? Hmm.. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:39 pm

Makes me wonder.... If microsoft is gonna make another XBox is it gonna be the XBox720?...
Back to top Go down
Slaya
Strike Rifle
Strike Rifle
Slaya

PostSubject: Re: 3rd gen console? Hmm..   3rd gen console? Hmm.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:07 pm

Combo_Breaker wrote:
Makes me wonder.... If microsoft is gonna make another XBox is it gonna be the XBox720?...

I've thought about this too, but even if they do, it's going to be along time from now before they make it.
Back to top Go down
Neoplayer2
Scarab Hunter
Scarab Hunter
Neoplayer2

PostSubject: Re: 3rd gen console? Hmm..   3rd gen console? Hmm.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:18 pm

I'm confused...are you saying that Microsoft should make a new console just so they add up with the competition?
Back to top Go down
Slaya
Strike Rifle
Strike Rifle
Slaya

PostSubject: Re: 3rd gen console? Hmm..   3rd gen console? Hmm.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:05 am

Partially yes I said it that way, but then I thought about it and they dont need to catch up because the 360 kicks ass by itself; and pay for better online? = win.
Back to top Go down
Neoplayer2
Scarab Hunter
Scarab Hunter
Neoplayer2

PostSubject: Re: 3rd gen console? Hmm..   3rd gen console? Hmm.. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:33 pm

I would actually like how with Silver, the free xBox online component, you can play games online, but you need Gold to get Marketplace and stuff.
Unless I'm getting it backwards; in that case, I dislike that.

I'd rather not pay to play online, but w/e. The 360 is pretty cool.

Good thing that that isn't what you meant; if it were, I'd devour your soul. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sniper14
Strike Rifle
Strike Rifle
Sniper14

PostSubject: Re: 3rd gen console? Hmm..   3rd gen console? Hmm.. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:27 pm

^ You need to pay to play online for 360. It's really not a big deal. $50 a year isn't SO much, plus you're paying for top notch online service.
Back to top Go down
Neoplayer2
Scarab Hunter
Scarab Hunter
Neoplayer2

PostSubject: Re: 3rd gen console? Hmm..   3rd gen console? Hmm.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:24 pm

True, but PlayStationNetwork has just as great in-game multiplayer, and it's FREE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd gen console? Hmm..   3rd gen console? Hmm.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3rd gen console? Hmm..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blaeu's Awesome Posse :: Gaming discussion :: Microsoft-
Jump to: