Blaeu's Awesome Posse

Now being used for Conduit 2, check the Xat chat in the Portal to see who's on.

HomePortalCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inGameFAQs

Share | 

Do you need more help with weapon sets or maps?

Go down 

Do you need more help learning how to play on specific maps, or how to use specific weapon sets?
I need more help learning how to play on specific maps.
23%
 23% [ 3 ]
I need more help learning how to use specific weapon sets.
77%
 77% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Blaeu
Map Maker
Map Maker

PostSubject: Do you need more help with weapon sets or maps?   Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:41 pm

I'm curious to see what our group thinks.
Back to top Go down
Atomman
Strike Rifle
Strike Rifle

PostSubject: Re: Do you need more help with weapon sets or maps?   Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:43 pm

well i need in both but i need weapon sets more lol
Back to top Go down
SafetyFist
Strike Rifle
Strike Rifle

PostSubject: Re: Do you need more help with weapon sets or maps?   Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:49 pm

For me, maps. The one i need to work on is bunker mainly. Half the time i feel like im wandering around there without a goal. I know the other maps fairly well, some better than others. As far as sets go, I usually know how apply whatever weapon i prefer out of the set. It's just a matter of doing it well.
Back to top Go down
Sniper14
Strike Rifle
Strike Rifle

PostSubject: Re: Do you need more help with weapon sets or maps?   Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:36 am

Usually I can manage with whatever I have, but I think that there's too big of a gap between how well I do with one weapon set compared to another.
Back to top Go down
ICEMAN
Therm-mite Hunter
Therm-mite Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Do you need more help with weapon sets or maps?   Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:56 am

Maps for me I always seem like im getting ambushed in Complex. Some maps I can maneuver well and be like a ninja other maps im a sitting duck.
Back to top Go down
Slaya
Strike Rifle
Strike Rifle

PostSubject: Re: Do you need more help with weapon sets or maps?   Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:31 am

Flame wrote:
For me, maps. The one i need to work on is bunker mainly. Half the time i feel like im wandering around there without a goal. I know the other maps fairly well, some better than others. As far as sets go, I usually know how apply whatever weapon i prefer out of the set. It's just a matter of doing it well.

Exactly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you need more help with weapon sets or maps?   

Back to top Go down

Do you need more help with weapon sets or maps?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blaeu's Awesome Posse :: The Conduit :: Discussion-
Jump to: