Blaeu's Awesome Posse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blaeu's Awesome Posse

Now being used for Conduit 2, check the Xat chat in the Portal to see who's on.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inGameFAQs

What kind of music do you listen to?

Go down 
+13
Pike1337
Neoplayer2
Sniper14
WnByDfault
SafetyFist
Combo_Breaker
mac
Foster
ICEMAN
Pure
Grrrnade
Ryudo Dragoon
Krimbo
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Combo_Breaker
CarbonizerMK16
CarbonizerMK16
Combo_Breaker

What kind of music do you listen to? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:32 am

Lulz, whats your football team? The sandmen?
Back to top Go down
Grrrnade
Scientist
Scientist
Grrrnade

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:52 am

titans we just are really close to VT
Back to top Go down
ICEMAN
Therm-mite Hunter
Therm-mite Hunter
ICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:50 pm

Yeah i like metallica too but they aren't as good anymore as they were. IMO
Back to top Go down
Combo_Breaker
CarbonizerMK16
CarbonizerMK16
Combo_Breaker

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:55 pm

You are sooo correct Metallica used to be amazing now they are just good imo. I forgot to mention that I hate (c)rap and country. I also prefer my songs to have wicked guitar solos.
Back to top Go down
ICEMAN
Therm-mite Hunter
Therm-mite Hunter
ICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:36 pm

I can't stand rap either
Back to top Go down
mac
MP5
MP5
mac

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:24 pm

Rap is alright. I like to listen to some 2Pac, Notourious B.I.G. and OutKast now and then.
Back to top Go down
SafetyFist
Strike Rifle
Strike Rifle
SafetyFist

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:04 pm

Usually any kind of rock. Favorite bands are...Rise Against, Stone Temple Pilots, Disturbed, and Metallica.
Back to top Go down
WnByDfault
Hive Cannon
Hive Cannon
WnByDfault

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:36 am

i like some weird stuff... but mostly alternative rock and just plain rock. let me open my itunes lol.

rise against, alkaline trio, switchfoot, weakerthans, kings of leon, matchbox 20, foo fighters, goo goo dolls, rhcp, jet, killers, copeland, john mayer, gin blossoms, get up kids, U2, train, oasis, onerepublic, k'naan, some rap and some fray stuff...

those are the more popular bands that i have... theres some more, but im done typing.
Back to top Go down
Sniper14
Strike Rifle
Strike Rifle
Sniper14

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:37 pm

Classic Rock, Rock, Alternative, and Metal mostly. Some bands that I like are Avenged Sevenfold, Beatles (duh Razz), Foo Fighters, and Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Back to top Go down
Neoplayer2
Scarab Hunter
Scarab Hunter
Neoplayer2

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:33 pm

80's Rock, 90's Rock, Metal, Heavy Metal (not death metal or screamo, though), Rock, Alternative Rock, some Electronic, Nerd music, B-52's (i'm not sure how I should classify them XD), 80's Rap (as in Run-D.M.C.), some Soft Rock, and...pretty much music that doesn't sound bad, isn't Country or Gangsta Rap, and isn't super soft rock, I'm good with it all.

System of a Down > Everything else =D
Back to top Go down
Pike1337
Scrub
Scrub
Pike1337

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:07 pm

Breaking Benjamin FTW!
Back to top Go down
Neoplayer2
Scarab Hunter
Scarab Hunter
Neoplayer2

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:33 pm

Lol.
Back to top Go down
godlubsm
USP45
USP45
godlubsm

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:00 pm

What no 311 anywhere and only one person likes Red Hot Chilli Peppers. Those two and Rise Against, Thousand Foot Krutch, Sublime, Beatles, Modest Mouse, Linkin Park, Lost Prophets, Skillet, Switchfoot, and Aerosmith especially Walk This Way with Run DMC
Back to top Go down
Tony90908
DeatomizerMK4
DeatomizerMK4

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:23 pm

Grunge (90's rock)
Nirvana,Foo Fighters,Pearl jam,and some smashing pumpkins

I have a lot more but dont wanna name them.
Back to top Go down
thezachster
Scarab Hunter
Scarab Hunter
thezachster

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:34 pm

I like most musics. I do not really like screamo or country though, and i'm a huge beatles fan
Back to top Go down
Combo_Breaker
CarbonizerMK16
CarbonizerMK16
Combo_Breaker

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:58 pm

My parents got me into the beatles... lol
Back to top Go down
ICEMAN
Therm-mite Hunter
Therm-mite Hunter
ICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:39 pm

Beatles > SOAD > Slipknot > all else
Back to top Go down
Tony90908
DeatomizerMK4
DeatomizerMK4

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:42 pm

Foo Fighters>everything Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KainWind
Hive Cannon
Hive Cannon
KainWind

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:02 pm

I like a lot of music. Anything from the Beatles to Disturbed, and Alice in Chains to Motley Crue. I don't like country music, and most rap. I'm not really into any religious music either.
Back to top Go down
Neoplayer2
Scarab Hunter
Scarab Hunter
Neoplayer2

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:43 pm

SOAD > ALL ELSE
>Smile

But no, really, I am somewhat openminded to music, as long as it sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What kind of music do you listen to?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2