Blaeu's Awesome Posse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blaeu's Awesome Posse

Now being used for Conduit 2, check the Xat chat in the Portal to see who's on.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inGameFAQs

Mah Introduction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ICEing
Scrub
Scrub

Mah Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Mah Introduction   Mah Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:55 pm

Sup all. Names ICEing on Conduit. If we played whatsup! If not heres my info

FC: 5156-0684-9872

(Yes I know theres a FC thread)

I just posted that there because...well mind as well right?

But this seems like a cool forum. Feel awkward like...I somehow love blaeu... odd. I feel violated. lol Anyway just wanted to introduce mahself.
Back to top Go down
Grrrnade
Scientist
Scientist
Grrrnade

Mah Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah Introduction   Mah Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:32 pm

i have played you twice but they were in like the first two weeks of the conduit i think. haven't seen you since
Back to top Go down
ICEing
Scrub
Scrub

Mah Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah Introduction   Mah Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:14 pm

Grrrnade wrote:
i have played you twice but they were in like the first two weeks of the conduit i think. haven't seen you since

I only left for a week since the game been out and that was last week. Other than that im on daily
Back to top Go down
Ryudo Dragoon
Fierce Deity Link
Fierce Deity Link
Ryudo Dragoon

Mah Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah Introduction   Mah Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:18 pm

Ello.
*moves topic*
I'm bored, we should 1v1. D:
(no nades, rotating votes[you, me, you, me...], no explosives, no Bunker/Pentagon)
Back to top Go down
http://bunneh.darkbb.com
ICEing
Scrub
Scrub

Mah Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah Introduction   Mah Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:26 pm

I agree on no nades and explosives. No glitching also. Bunker idc. Pentagon I might :p Ur FC Sir?
Back to top Go down
Ryudo Dragoon
Fierce Deity Link
Fierce Deity Link
Ryudo Dragoon

Mah Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah Introduction   Mah Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:32 pm

No glitching for me means no SG cancel, no Charge hold, no Weapon switch, no carbonizer cancel, and no "leaving the map" through a glitch.
FC in topic.
And I forgot, NO power weapons.
Back to top Go down
ICEing
Scrub
Scrub

Mah Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah Introduction   Mah Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:49 pm

I only SGC but I wont do it if you wont. If you do I will spam it Smile

Never heard of weapon switch.

So No nades, glitching, power weapons, rotating votes starting with me.
Back to top Go down
Ryudo Dragoon
Fierce Deity Link
Fierce Deity Link
Ryudo Dragoon

Mah Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah Introduction   Mah Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:50 pm

Yup.
You host? Surprised
I'm on Wii-net so just say wben the room is up.
By the way... there is a chat box at the top of the front page and an IRC you could stop by.
Back to top Go down
Grrrnade
Scientist
Scientist
Grrrnade

Mah Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah Introduction   Mah Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:47 pm

hey man i was just saying that i have only played you twice. it must have been like the first couple of days you got it because i remember i owned you the first time we played but the second time we played you were a lot better. i wouldn't be surprised if you were even greater now.
Back to top Go down
thezachster
Scarab Hunter
Scarab Hunter
thezachster

Mah Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah Introduction   Mah Introduction Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:34 am

*Kirby voice* Hiii!!!
Back to top Go down
Ryudo Dragoon
Fierce Deity Link
Fierce Deity Link
Ryudo Dragoon

Mah Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah Introduction   Mah Introduction Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:44 am

Firing 2 shots in 5 seconds makes me realize that the Shotgun is a useless gun without the cancel.
And no SG cancel matches are funner. Very Happy
GGs.
Back to top Go down
ICEing
Scrub
Scrub

Mah Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah Introduction   Mah Introduction Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:12 am

Ryudo beat me Sad I did not play for a week cus I had to send my Wii in to Nintendo I got it back last sunday. I have no excuse though GGs. :p

[whine]I will complain that Ryudos Melee attack reaches farther than mine!![/whine]
Back to top Go down
ICEing
Scrub
Scrub

Mah Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah Introduction   Mah Introduction Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:13 am

Grrrnade wrote:
hey man i was just saying that i have only played you twice. it must have been like the first couple of days you got it because i remember i owned you the first time we played but the second time we played you were a lot better. i wouldn't be surprised if you were even greater now.

Yea I cant remember you though :O Whats ur name on TC?
Back to top Go down
Grrrnade
Scientist
Scientist
Grrrnade

Mah Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah Introduction   Mah Introduction Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:42 am

i am Grrrnade in game of course. yeah i only remember you because if i see someone over again i usually remember them. or if they glich or hack i remember them. this was a long time ago like pback in june so i don't blame you for not remembering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mah Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah Introduction   Mah Introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mah Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blaeu's Awesome Posse :: Other Junk :: General Conversation-
Jump to: