Blaeu's Awesome Posse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blaeu's Awesome Posse

Now being used for Conduit 2, check the Xat chat in the Portal to see who's on.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inGameFAQs

How many older nintendo systems do you have and which is your favorite?

Go down 
+9
WnByDfault
ICEMAN
SA_X_mk2
Blaeu
Krimbo
mac
Ryudo Dragoon
Pure
Grrrnade
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Grrrnade
Scientist
Scientist
Grrrnade

How many older nintendo systems do you have and which is your favorite? Empty
PostSubject: How many older nintendo systems do you have and which is your favorite?   How many older nintendo systems do you have and which is your favorite? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:00 pm

i have all of the Nintendo systems except the original gameboy and if i had to choose i favorite i would probably have to choose the wii but a very close second would be NES. tecmo bowl, TMNT 3 manhattan project, punchout, and double dragon vs battletoads FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
Pure
TPC Launcher
TPC Launcher
Pure

PostSubject: Re: How many older nintendo systems do you have and which is your favorite?   How many older nintendo systems do you have and which is your favorite? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:03 pm

NES, N64, Gamecube, Original Gameboy, Gameboy Colour, DS, Gameboy Advance SD.
Back to top Go down
Ryudo Dragoon
Fierce Deity Link
Fierce Deity Link
Ryudo Dragoon

PostSubject: Re: How many older nintendo systems do you have and which is your favorite?   How many older nintendo systems do you have and which is your favorite? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:12 pm

Have/had all except micro and DSi.
I'd go with SNES, Zombies Ate My Neighbors, Mario All Stars(5in1), TMNT, all fun games.
Back to top Go down
http://bunneh.darkbb.com
Grrrnade
Scientist
Scientist
Grrrnade

PostSubject: Re: How many older nintendo systems do you have and which is your favorite?   How many older nintendo systems do you have and which is your favorite? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:18 pm

NBA jam was also good for the SNES
Back to top Go down
Ryudo Dragoon
Fierce Deity Link
Fierce Deity Link
Ryudo Dragoon

PostSubject: Re: How many older nintendo systems do you have and which is your favorite?   How many older nintendo systems do you have and which is your favorite? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:34 pm

Grrrnade wrote:
NBA jam was also good for the SNES
I can't believe I forgot about that, that was the shiz.
Back to top Go down
http://bunneh.darkbb.com
Grrrnade
Scientist
Scientist
Grrrnade

PostSubject: Re: How many older nintendo systems do you have and which is your favorite?   How many older nintendo systems do you have and which is your favorite? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:36 pm

full court shots at the buzer FTW literally
Back to top Go down
mac
MP5
MP5
mac

PostSubject: Re: How many older nintendo systems do you have and which is your favorite?   How many older nintendo systems do you have and which is your favorite? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:48 pm

Console: SNES, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Wii

Portable: Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advanced, Nintendo DS (original)

SNES forever <3
Back to top Go down
Krimbo
DeatomizerMK4
DeatomizerMK4

PostSubject: Re: How many older nintendo systems do you have and which is your favorite?   How many older nintendo systems do you have and which is your favorite? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:56 pm

Let's see, I have...

SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii (duh), Gameboy color, Gameboy Advanced, Gameboy Advanced SP, DS, DS lite, DSi, I think thats it. I have three brothers so there not all mine.

Favorite would have to be a tie between SNES, and N64. OoT is probably my favorite game, along with the bunch of other N64 games. SNES has FF II(IV) and FF III(VI), and of coarse all the others mentioned plus the first party games.
Back to top Go down
Blaeu
Map Maker
Map Maker
Blaeu

PostSubject: Re: How many older nintendo systems do you have and which is your favorite?   How many older nintendo systems do you have and which is your favorite? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:26 am

Well, I have the following Nintendo systems and they all work:

NES
SNES
N64
GCN x2
Wii x2

AGB
AGS (SP)
AGT (new SP)
micro
DS
DS Lite x2

My favorite out of all of these is going to be a tie between the NES and SNES. I love my SNES because I love RPGs and this system has FFII and FFIII (4 and 6) as well as Chrono Trigger, Breath of Fire and Breath of Fire II. Zelda: ALttP, a great Starwars Trilogy, and a Stargate game (not a "great" game, but I love that movie). The SNES existed during the golden age of game.

The NES is tied with that because I got that system when I was five and grew up with it. I remember playing Super Mario 3 for the first time, all three TMNT games, and using the Power Pad for all sorts of awesome games. The light gun was great with Duck Hunt, Outlaw (or something), and some Zombie game I forget.

My brother and I would go down and rent games all of the time, we eventually started to buy them after the SNES had been out for a few years and our collection was over 100 games at its peak. Your first console just seems to mean a lot more.
Back to top Go down
Grrrnade
Scientist
Scientist
Grrrnade

PostSubject: Re: How many older nintendo systems do you have and which is your favorite?   How many older nintendo systems do you have and which is your favorite? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:21 am

i totally forgot about duck hunt. i had the duck hunt paired with super mario. my highest level i got to on duck hunt was 83
Back to top Go down
SA_X_mk2
DeatomizerMK4
DeatomizerMK4
SA_X_mk2

PostSubject: Re: How many older nintendo systems do you have and which is your favorite?   How many older nintendo systems do you have and which is your favorite? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:09 pm

Blaeu wrote:
micro

OMG, someone else with the Micro!

I have:
NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, GB, GBA, GBMicro, DS and DSLite.

And out of all of them, the SNES is still and forever will be my favorite. Super Metroid, Zelda: LttP, FF3/6, Mario RPG, Secret of Mana and many MANY more favorites that, even to this day, are more fun than a lot of the newer generation games...
Back to top Go down
ICEMAN
Therm-mite Hunter
Therm-mite Hunter
ICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: How many older nintendo systems do you have and which is your favorite?   How many older nintendo systems do you have and which is your favorite? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:28 pm

I have SNES, 64, gamecube, Gameboy, gameboy color, gameboy advance, gameboy advance SP, DS lite, and Wii of course.

Its a tie between my wii and SNES
Back to top Go down
WnByDfault
Hive Cannon
Hive Cannon
WnByDfault

PostSubject: Re: How many older nintendo systems do you have and which is your favorite?   How many older nintendo systems do you have and which is your favorite? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:22 pm

I have a NES that i doubt works anymore, N64, gamecube, wii, gamboy pocket, gb adv, and a ds.

my favorite one would have to be gamecube just because it's got melee on it. I got into the whole competitive scene so not only has that game been really fun to play, but i've also made money from it =)
Back to top Go down
SafetyFist
Strike Rifle
Strike Rifle
SafetyFist

PostSubject: Re: How many older nintendo systems do you have and which is your favorite?   How many older nintendo systems do you have and which is your favorite? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:10 pm

I have...

SNES
Gameboy Color
Gameboy Advance
N64
GameCube
Wii
DS

SNES is my favorite i'd say. So many good memories as a young kid playing it.
Back to top Go down
The Shader
Scrub
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: How many older nintendo systems do you have and which is your favorite?   How many older nintendo systems do you have and which is your favorite? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:32 pm

i have all but original gameboy too

as for favorite system, definitely Super Nintendo. Chrono Trigger was so awesome, but ALL games on that system were kool. best music, and even Gameplay.

I miss that game but i forgot its title.... "Rocket Knight?" Rocket something....
Back to top Go down
Sniper14
Strike Rifle
Strike Rifle
Sniper14

PostSubject: Re: How many older nintendo systems do you have and which is your favorite?   How many older nintendo systems do you have and which is your favorite? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:45 pm

I have:

N64
Wii
DS
Gameboy Color
Gameboy Advanced SP

I had:

Gamecube
NES

My favorite is probably my N64 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Neoplayer2
Scarab Hunter
Scarab Hunter
Neoplayer2

PostSubject: Re: How many older nintendo systems do you have and which is your favorite?   How many older nintendo systems do you have and which is your favorite? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:38 pm

Ooh, nintendo systems! Very Happy

Mk, I have:

NES
GB
GBA
GBSP
Wii

And that's it :/
My fave of the ones I have would be...Wii.
My fave Nintendo system would be...either the SNES or the N64. I love the SNES for the RPGs and I love the N64 for games like Super Mario 64 and Star Fox 64.
Gotta love the oldies. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many older nintendo systems do you have and which is your favorite?   How many older nintendo systems do you have and which is your favorite? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many older nintendo systems do you have and which is your favorite?
Page 1 of 1