Blaeu's Awesome Posse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blaeu's Awesome Posse

Now being used for Conduit 2, check the Xat chat in the Portal to see who's on.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inGameFAQs

Flash Grenades, love or hate?

Go down 
+10
SafetyFist
papercup
Sniper14
Grrrnade
ICEMAN
Pure
Blaeu
SA_X_mk2
Foster
Ryudo Dragoon
14 posters

Flash Grenades
Evil eye raping monsters
Flash Grenades, love or hate? I_vote_lcap47%Flash Grenades, love or hate? I_vote_rcap
 47% [ 9 ]
Cool thing to have in the game
Flash Grenades, love or hate? I_vote_lcap11%Flash Grenades, love or hate? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
All the above
Flash Grenades, love or hate? I_vote_lcap42%Flash Grenades, love or hate? I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
Ryudo Dragoon
Fierce Deity Link
Fierce Deity Link
Ryudo Dragoon

Flash Grenades, love or hate? Empty
PostSubject: Flash Grenades, love or hate?   Flash Grenades, love or hate? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:17 pm

Well?
I think they're evil eye raping monsters that are a cool thing to have in the game. :s
Back to top Go down
http://bunneh.darkbb.com
Foster
SCAR
SCAR
Foster

PostSubject: Re: Flash Grenades, love or hate?   Flash Grenades, love or hate? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:30 pm

MAH EYES AND EARS AND SENSES!!! AHHH!!!
Back to top Go down
SA_X_mk2
DeatomizerMK4
DeatomizerMK4
SA_X_mk2

PostSubject: Re: Flash Grenades, love or hate?   Flash Grenades, love or hate? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:48 pm

I don't mind them, as long as they are throw ONCE. Just like any grenade, I HATE when people spam it...
Back to top Go down
Blaeu
Map Maker
Map Maker
Blaeu

PostSubject: Re: Flash Grenades, love or hate?   Flash Grenades, love or hate? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:38 am

The problem I have with Flash grenades is that in this game people spam grenades. If every once in a while you would get hit with one, that would be fine. However, that is not the case. You get hit with them before and attack, during an attack, after and attack, and by your damn teammates.

As an example, you start with one with the Near / Far weapon set. I still hate being flashed, but people rarely run to a trust ammo dump to get more (only if they happen to come across one). When Trust is selected, everyone starts with three so you get flashed, you flash them back, then you throw a second one to make sure you flashed them, and the throw their second one to make sure they come out of blindness before you do, etc. etc.

Hate.
Back to top Go down
Pure
TPC Launcher
TPC Launcher
Pure

PostSubject: Re: Flash Grenades, love or hate?   Flash Grenades, love or hate? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:28 am

I hate when people spam flash grenades and have no Idea what they are doing. I have no problem with flash grenades, or flash grenade spamming, as long as the person has an idea of what they are doing.
Back to top Go down
ICEMAN
Therm-mite Hunter
Therm-mite Hunter
ICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: Flash Grenades, love or hate?   Flash Grenades, love or hate? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:31 pm

I love them as long as my teammates don't throw them at me. Or i get constantly spammed with them
Back to top Go down
Grrrnade
Scientist
Scientist
Grrrnade

PostSubject: Re: Flash Grenades, love or hate?   Flash Grenades, love or hate? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:43 pm

im surprised people don't think flash grenades are just cool
Back to top Go down
ICEMAN
Therm-mite Hunter
Therm-mite Hunter
ICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: Flash Grenades, love or hate?   Flash Grenades, love or hate? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:45 pm

Id rather have like a disorientation grenade where it like staticed up your view
*cough*volt driver*cough*
Back to top Go down
Sniper14
Strike Rifle
Strike Rifle
Sniper14

PostSubject: Re: Flash Grenades, love or hate?   Flash Grenades, love or hate? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:34 pm

I like having them in the game, but they can get annoying if you're constantly getting hit by them.
Back to top Go down
papercup
MP5
MP5

PostSubject: Re: Flash Grenades, love or hate?   Flash Grenades, love or hate? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:38 pm

I hate flashbangs with a passion.
Back to top Go down
SafetyFist
Strike Rifle
Strike Rifle
SafetyFist

PostSubject: Re: Flash Grenades, love or hate?   Flash Grenades, love or hate? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:58 pm

They're all of the above. I like them, but usually the player just spams nades where you are coming from, making it dangerous to approach. Wasting a lot of the flash time just waiting to get to them.
Back to top Go down
ICEMAN
Therm-mite Hunter
Therm-mite Hunter
ICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: Flash Grenades, love or hate?   Flash Grenades, love or hate? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:31 pm

Ok I love them now I was in a match with a hacker and i just kept flashing him and he left the room!
Back to top Go down
xXsandXx
MP5
MP5
xXsandXx

PostSubject: Re: Flash Grenades, love or hate?   Flash Grenades, love or hate? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:27 pm

yeah i only like them when only i have them, flashing eachother is dumb
Back to top Go down
Slaya
Strike Rifle
Strike Rifle
Slaya

PostSubject: Re: Flash Grenades, love or hate?   Flash Grenades, love or hate? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:49 am

Meh.. I love flash grenades but there a pain in the ass to me when people spam them.. especially when your in public matches and your own damn teammates do it. -_-

Gotta hate publics.
Back to top Go down
Trogdor
Scrub
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Flash Grenades, love or hate?   Flash Grenades, love or hate? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:13 am

I hate how you can flash your teammates, especially when they are faggots and like to screw you over by continuously spamming them at you. Annoying as hell, but overall very usefull.
Back to top Go down
Randall
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Flash Grenades, love or hate?   Flash Grenades, love or hate? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:20 pm

they are fun to use until you get flashed D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flash Grenades, love or hate?   Flash Grenades, love or hate? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flash Grenades, love or hate?
Page 1 of 1