Blaeu's Awesome Posse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blaeu's Awesome Posse

Now being used for Conduit 2, check the Xat chat in the Portal to see who's on.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inGameFAQs

Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers*

Go down 
+6
Atomman
SafetyFist
ICEMAN
Krimbo
Grrrnade
Blaeu
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaeu
Map Maker
Map Maker
Blaeu

Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers* Empty
PostSubject: Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers*   Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:56 pm

Aang didn't kill the Firelord, he removed his ability to bend instead.

They never found Zuko's mother

Why was Azula's fire blue?

How can there be another Avatar if there are no more Air Benders?

I'm sure I have more, but I have to run.
Back to top Go down
Grrrnade
Scientist
Scientist
Grrrnade

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers*   Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:08 pm

how did you censor my post? that was awesome. wasn't his mother killed? i know the firelord thing i guess i didn't word it right. azula is evil so her fire is darker and burns more or maybe since she is a girl it is a different color all speculations. aang is going to get busy like hardcore and teach them to airbend. it was an awesome show though water bending was the best
Back to top Go down
Krimbo
DeatomizerMK4
DeatomizerMK4

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers*   Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers* Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:44 am

They is making a movie. Though I'm not sure how it will turn out.
Back to top Go down
ICEMAN
Therm-mite Hunter
Therm-mite Hunter
ICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers*   Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers* Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:45 am

Yeah I can't wait for the movies (I think they are making one for each book)
Hopefully it will clear up some of the things that were never really cleared up.
Back to top Go down
SafetyFist
Strike Rifle
Strike Rifle
SafetyFist

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers*   Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers* Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:51 am

This was an awesome show. I stopped watching during the second book though iirc D:
Back to top Go down
Atomman
Strike Rifle
Strike Rifle
Atomman

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers*   Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers* Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:58 am

well
1. Zukos mom got killed i think
2. she shoots lighting because she got skills
3. the part with firelord is true
4. Wasnt aang a air bender before a avatar?
Back to top Go down
SafetyFist
Strike Rifle
Strike Rifle
SafetyFist

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers*   Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers* Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:04 am

Atomman wrote:
well
4. Wasnt aang a air bender before a avatar?

Yeah but how will there be another? Once the cycle gets back to an air bender being the avatar, there won't be any :\. It'll break the cycle.
Back to top Go down
Atomman
Strike Rifle
Strike Rifle
Atomman

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers*   Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers* Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:13 am

hmmm unless aang can get some Razz
Back to top Go down
SafetyFist
Strike Rifle
Strike Rifle
SafetyFist

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers*   Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers* Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:58 am

maybe that will be the ending to the movie >_>
Back to top Go down
ICEMAN
Therm-mite Hunter
Therm-mite Hunter
ICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers*   Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers* Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:10 am

its possible
Back to top Go down
Blaeu
Map Maker
Map Maker
Blaeu

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers*   Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers* Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:39 am

Zuko's mother could be dead, but the final time you see Zuko, after he became the firelord, was him asking his father where his mother is.

If Azula's fire was blue due to her skills and evilness, then why wasn't her father's like that? Azula only went insane in the final few episodes, so it could not be that.

Aang and Katara could produce some powerful kids, but even then there is no real way for Aang alone to bring the Air Benders back.

Also, Toph had metal bending, Katara had blood bending, Zudo had lightning, but Aang never really had anything "special" until the final episode. Not that it would fit his character, but it seems like he could just suck the air out of someones lungs, or expand it "blowing" them up.

They have a budget for all three books for movies. The problem is so many things happened in each book, there is no way a single movie could cover all of that. I'm still going to go see them, but I hope they are no Harry Potter 6.

Grrrnade, I just edited your post. Figured I'd be annoyed if that spoiled it for me, so I gave other people the same consideration.
Back to top Go down
Grrrnade
Scientist
Scientist
Grrrnade

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers*   Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:42 am

thats cool. i don't care i just found it awesome that it was hidden mid-sentence.
Back to top Go down
incognito3
Warp Pistol
Warp Pistol
incognito3

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers*   Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers* Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:00 pm

the reason y Azula's fire was blue is because she was useing lightning which is more powerful but can easily be sent off in another direction but is still very very CHEAP
i don't know the deal with Zuko's G-ma
and in my opinion earth bending kicked some major Äss.
Back to top Go down
Grrrnade
Scientist
Scientist
Grrrnade

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers*   Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers* Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 6:03 pm

nah man Water bending was the greatest
Back to top Go down
ICEMAN
Therm-mite Hunter
Therm-mite Hunter
ICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers*   Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers* Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:16 pm

Yeah Water is major ownage
Back to top Go down
Neoplayer2
Scarab Hunter
Scarab Hunter
Neoplayer2

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers*   Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers* Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:49 pm

My eyes burn with stupidity and arrogance.

(I didn't finish watching the series and read this topic).

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
ICEMAN
Therm-mite Hunter
Therm-mite Hunter
ICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers*   Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers* Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:51 pm

Neoplayer2 wrote:
My eyes burn with stupidity and arrogance.

(I didn't finish watching the series and read this topic).

Crying or Very sad

that sucks
Back to top Go down
Neoplayer2
Scarab Hunter
Scarab Hunter
Neoplayer2

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers*   Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers* Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:18 pm

Ah, it's my fault, so I don't mind so much.
Back to top Go down
ICEMAN
Therm-mite Hunter
Therm-mite Hunter
ICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers*   Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers* Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:16 pm

Well you should still finish watching the series its too good even if it's spoiled
Back to top Go down
Neoplayer2
Scarab Hunter
Scarab Hunter
Neoplayer2

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers*   Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers* Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:38 pm

And I plan on it.
Well, I'll probably do that when they finally get the sense to put all the episodes on five DVDs and sell it for about $24.99 on T.V., "BUT ONLY IF YOU CALL IT IN WITHIN THE NEXT 30 SECONDS!".

Razz

Does anyone else get annoyed when T.V. commercials for a product that say things along the lines of "Buy in the next 10 minutes, or you will get no free rebate!" or whatever, and then the next day you see the very same advertisement, with the same "10 minute" deal?

God I hate those.

Back to top Go down
thezachster
Scarab Hunter
Scarab Hunter
thezachster

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers*   Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers* Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:04 am

we all hate those,

I don't think that the cycle will ever be broken and i don't think the movie will cover it.

If each person can live for lets say 80 years (just a number) then that means that they have 240 years or so to have someone taught airbending. I think that Aang could teach more people who teach others and so in a 240 year span.
Back to top Go down
ClrBlind
Scrub
Scrub
ClrBlind

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers*   Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers* Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:16 pm

or he could just make a lot of air babies.
Back to top Go down
Neoplayer2
Scarab Hunter
Scarab Hunter
Neoplayer2

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers*   Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers* Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:50 pm

O_o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers*   Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avatar: The Last Airbender *major spoilers*
Page 1 of 1