Blaeu's Awesome Posse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blaeu's Awesome Posse

Now being used for Conduit 2, check the Xat chat in the Portal to see who's on.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inGameFAQs

Glitches, tricks, and other crap.

Go down 
+3
Neoplayer2
dennis1012
Ryudo Dragoon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryudo Dragoon
Fierce Deity Link
Fierce Deity Link
Ryudo Dragoon

Glitches, tricks, and other crap. Empty
PostSubject: Glitches, tricks, and other crap.   Glitches, tricks, and other crap. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:36 pm

Single Player Glitches

Gridlock-At the end, you can jump on the bushes by the gate and get outside of the stage and fall out.
Invasion-Towards the end, in the room with the radio in the corner in the room with the hologram of the Pentagon, you can go between the radio's table and door, and if you face the open door, then rotate right and walk forward, you can fall out of the map or travel throug the wall.

Weapon Glitches

Melee-If you melee and reload repeatedly, you'll melee faster.
Grenades-If you throw and switch grenades, with more than one type of grenade, you can change the last grenade into the type you are throwing, if you threw a frag and had two rads and glitched, you'd be left with a frag and a rad, it can be useful in sets like Near/Far or Close Combat.(Sometimes causes the replaced grenade's icon to disappear if you quickly grenade switch after glitching and can cause it to appear like you had as many nades before throwing but you don't)
Grenades-If you jump and throw grenades repeatedly, you throw them faster.(You can mash on the jump, shoot, and grenade buttons to shoot and throw grenades, works great with the TPC Launcher)
Shotgun-If you shoot, melee, reload, and repeat, you can fire at fast speeds.
Any Chargeable gun-If you melee then reload, you can hold the guns charge to access ammo caches and throw grenades.
Carbonizer-Fire the gun at someone then switch weapons while firing, ad they'll continue to take damage.
TPC Launcher-Shoot and switch weapons at the same time to make TPCs float.(they do not stay visible in SP and I have a theory that when someone does the TPC glitch, they can't see other people's future TPC floats)
TPC Launcher-If you're on the last clip of ammo, and you do the shotgun cancel, the TPCs will spin when fired.

Weapon Switch Combinations

v Click below spoilers for weapon combination lists v
(The gun in your hand is considered the primary gun in the combination)
(Certain guns may result in your Wii freezing if a certain action is done with them.)

USP
Spoiler:
MP5
Spoiler:
SCAR
Spoiler:
SPAS
Spoiler:
SMAW
Spoiler:
Deatomizer
Spoiler:

Map Tricks

Streets-If you run and jump while looking up, you can get over the little walls in the garage.
Complex-If you run and jump up the boxes in the main room, you can get up to the second floor quickly.

Map Glitches

Warehouse-To be added.
Streets-On the red side, you stand on top of the rubble at the end of the street, then run towards a street lamp, then jump off it, turning left on your second jump, you can get on top of the garage and behind the map.
Infirmary-To be added.
Sanctum-To be added.
Complex-To be added.
Bunker-Towards the center of the map, on the sides, there are boxes you can jump off of to get onto the pipes that hang from the ceiling and can stand above the map, on the left side(from red team's perspective), it is possible to jump off the pipes and get into the rectangle are the pipes go into.
Bunker-In each base, you can get under the ASE area by crouch walking into the corner with the pipes that is on the side of the stairs.
Pentagon-To be added.

Other Glitches

Wavedashing-Run, jump, and crouch. You'll slide on the crouch and move slightly faster than a run, and you can slide in any direction.(Impossible to do while holding a fully charged gun)
Pause Floating-If you pause in mid-air, it will appear to you that you are floating but to others, you are standing still on the ground.
Anti-Flash-If you hit pause after being flashed, it'll wear off faster.

Theres other ones and you can post them to be added. Wink

Last edited by Ryudo Dragoon on Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:43 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://bunneh.darkbb.com
dennis1012
Scrub
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Glitches, tricks, and other crap.   Glitches, tricks, and other crap. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:19 am

Back to top Go down
Ryudo Dragoon
Fierce Deity Link
Fierce Deity Link
Ryudo Dragoon

PostSubject: Re: Glitches, tricks, and other crap.   Glitches, tricks, and other crap. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:04 pm

dennis1012 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZA4AUc3FJc

hacked/HVS map
I guess hacks do file under "other crap..."
Back to top Go down
Neoplayer2
Scarab Hunter
Scarab Hunter
Neoplayer2

PostSubject: Re: Glitches, tricks, and other crap.   Glitches, tricks, and other crap. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:36 pm

Sweet topic, thanks for all this.

Could you also list all the exploits you know?
Like how some people online are getting themselves stuck inside the scenery, where they can shoot at people but noone can hurt them because they're in a box or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Grrrnade
Scientist
Scientist
Grrrnade

PostSubject: Re: Glitches, tricks, and other crap.   Glitches, tricks, and other crap. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:38 pm

yeah that is the bunker and streets stuff neo.
Back to top Go down
dennis1012
Scrub
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Glitches, tricks, and other crap.   Glitches, tricks, and other crap. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:16 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dV9h-Eupwc

https://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv=cB_68hekXAo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSx1S4W6MF8

street complex and pentagon glitch ...

i think you should be do glitching every map with stairs
Back to top Go down
Neoplayer2
Scarab Hunter
Scarab Hunter
Neoplayer2

PostSubject: Re: Glitches, tricks, and other crap.   Glitches, tricks, and other crap. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:28 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
thezachster
Scarab Hunter
Scarab Hunter
thezachster

PostSubject: Re: Glitches, tricks, and other crap.   Glitches, tricks, and other crap. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:00 am

That Streets thing where you jump and look up i never knew. They will help me a lot. Also never knew how to fast melee
Back to top Go down
ICEMAN
Therm-mite Hunter
Therm-mite Hunter
ICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: Glitches, tricks, and other crap.   Glitches, tricks, and other crap. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:45 pm

There is now a glitch for every map and the ammo switch glitch(as I call it) I dont have links though
Back to top Go down
Trogdor
Scrub
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Glitches, tricks, and other crap.   Glitches, tricks, and other crap. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:54 am

Back to top Go down
Ryudo Dragoon
Fierce Deity Link
Fierce Deity Link
Ryudo Dragoon

PostSubject: Re: Glitches, tricks, and other crap.   Glitches, tricks, and other crap. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:16 am

Working on updating this... should be done soon. :0
Post any weepon combos that you know and if Warrior or Blaeu could help a poor wii user out.... add stuffs. Surprised
Back to top Go down
thezachster
Scarab Hunter
Scarab Hunter
thezachster

PostSubject: Re: Glitches, tricks, and other crap.   Glitches, tricks, and other crap. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:43 am

Weapon combos? here are actual ones that work well

First is fire rate and second is bullet

Hive Cannon/SMAW
MP5/SMAW
MP5/SPAS
MP5/USP--- my favorite

Those are the most common ones, all available using human
Back to top Go down
Ryudo Dragoon
Fierce Deity Link
Fierce Deity Link
Ryudo Dragoon

PostSubject: Re: Glitches, tricks, and other crap.   Glitches, tricks, and other crap. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:51 am

thezachster wrote:
Weapon combos? here are actual ones that work well

First is fire rate and second is bullet

Hive Cannon/SMAW
MP5/SMAW
MP5/SPAS
MP5/USP--- my favorite

Those are the most common ones, all available using human
Uh...
In my post, the first gun in the combination is the gun in your hand...
And your post did not help in any way possible... T_T
Back to top Go down
thezachster
Scarab Hunter
Scarab Hunter
thezachster

PostSubject: Re: Glitches, tricks, and other crap.   Glitches, tricks, and other crap. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:56 pm

i didn't see that you could click the spolier button and thought u needed combos...

and u can have parts of the gun in a chargeable

i think its chargeable bullets you can have but not rate of fire
Back to top Go down
Neoplayer2
Scarab Hunter
Scarab Hunter
Neoplayer2

PostSubject: Re: Glitches, tricks, and other crap.   Glitches, tricks, and other crap. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:37 pm

Could somebody explain to me the "Weapon Switch Combos" part?
How you get them to happen, what it does, etc... I just don't understand from the info given in the post.

Unless I'm just stupid. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glitches, tricks, and other crap.   Glitches, tricks, and other crap. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glitches, tricks, and other crap.
Page 1 of 1