Blaeu's Awesome Posse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blaeu's Awesome Posse

Now being used for Conduit 2, check the Xat chat in the Portal to see who's on.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inGameFAQs

Deatomizer, the super powerful luck shot.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryudo Dragoon
Fierce Deity Link
Fierce Deity Link
Ryudo Dragoon

Deatomizer, the super powerful luck shot. Empty
PostSubject: Deatomizer, the super powerful luck shot.   Deatomizer, the super powerful luck shot. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:28 am

This gun is one of the deadliest guns, the OHKO if the bullets connect, along with the hookshot, make it a fearsome, if not, overpowered gun, of course, the shot needs to connect first.
Personally, this is one of my most despised weapons, due to it's OHKO ability, especially when many are being fired at you.
But with proper planning, the hookshot is easy to land, making it more deadly and versatile than a shotgun.
It is an SR+USP+SCAR in one.
If the shotgun did not have the cancel, this would far surpass it in close range.
Back to top Go down
http://bunneh.darkbb.com
thezachster
Scarab Hunter
Scarab Hunter
thezachster

PostSubject: Re: Deatomizer, the super powerful luck shot.   Deatomizer, the super powerful luck shot. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:04 am

amen
Back to top Go down
Blaeu
Map Maker
Map Maker
Blaeu

PostSubject: Re: Deatomizer, the super powerful luck shot.   Deatomizer, the super powerful luck shot. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:31 am

I agree with your post, not the title. I don't really consider it a "lucky" weapon.

The SPAS without the cancel would still have many uses up close as it is still easier to land a hit with it than with the Deatomizer. I remember being very good with the SPAS before I had even heard of the SPAS AT and that is due to how easily the SPAS shaves off health and allows for an easy melee kill.

Now, don't get me wrong, I love the Deatomizer. It is a lot like the MP5 in that it beats the SPAS due to having extra range (not that the MP5 can beat the SPAS with a cancel). I used to say that a lot of people underestimate how powerful this weapon can be, but I think I was wrong. They know how strong it is, they underestimate how accurate people are with this weapon.

Half of the time, even in Near/Far, I will pick this weapon up as SPAS users think everyone is going to use the SPAS to beat their SPAS. They rush straight into a Deatomizer shot thinking they will just cancel 4.3 billion SPAS blasts to kill someone at a longer range only to die very quickly from a charged shot.

Due to being able to alter the plane in which the four bolts travel by tilting the Wii Remote, as well as having a semi-automatic single shot fire allows this to be one of the most useful weapons in the game. However, unlike most weapons, you really need to know how to use it or you'll think it sucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deatomizer, the super powerful luck shot.   Deatomizer, the super powerful luck shot. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deatomizer, the super powerful luck shot.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blaeu's Awesome Posse :: The Conduit :: Discussion-
Jump to: