Blaeu's Awesome Posse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blaeu's Awesome Posse

Now being used for Conduit 2, check the Xat chat in the Portal to see who's on.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inGameFAQs

What kind of music do you listen to?

Go down 
+13
Pike1337
Neoplayer2
Sniper14
WnByDfault
SafetyFist
Combo_Breaker
mac
Foster
ICEMAN
Pure
Grrrnade
Ryudo Dragoon
Krimbo
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Krimbo
DeatomizerMK4
DeatomizerMK4

What kind of music do you listen to? Empty
PostSubject: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:10 pm

I'm just curious. I personally prefer Classic rock, like The Beatles, The Doors, Queen, Hendrix, stuff like that. Out of the more recent stuff I listen to more alternative. Bands like Muse, Foo Fighters, and Radiohead.

So, what kind of music do you listen to?
Back to top Go down
Ryudo Dragoon
Fierce Deity Link
Fierce Deity Link
Ryudo Dragoon

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:13 pm

Rock, Metal, Jazz, Techno, Classical, and anything I think sounds good, I generally dislike rap.
Recently I've been listening to Dragonforce and Led Zeppelin. :s
Back to top Go down
http://bunneh.darkbb.com
Grrrnade
Scientist
Scientist
Grrrnade

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:41 pm

i listen to most everything except for country music and real heavy metal where the scream or yell the entire song but other than that any music is good to me
Back to top Go down
Krimbo
DeatomizerMK4
DeatomizerMK4

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:46 pm

Wow, you guys are really open when it comes to music. I'm really picky, XD.
Back to top Go down
Ryudo Dragoon
Fierce Deity Link
Fierce Deity Link
Ryudo Dragoon

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:47 pm

Grrrnade wrote:
i listen to most everything except for country music and real heavy metal where the scream or yell the entire song but other than that any music is good to me
Like Screamo music. >_<
Some Country is okay. Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://bunneh.darkbb.com
Grrrnade
Scientist
Scientist
Grrrnade

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:48 pm

yeah i don't like screamo i couldn't remember the name. yeah i will admit taylor swift's country i can stand and sometimes rascal flatts but thats all really
Back to top Go down
Pure
TPC Launcher
TPC Launcher
Pure

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:35 pm

Linkin Park, Rise Against, Simple Plan, Blink 182, Breaking Benjamin, Sum 41.
Back to top Go down
ICEMAN
Therm-mite Hunter
Therm-mite Hunter
ICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:52 pm

I'm a big fan of rock and like 80's music and I cannot stand country
Back to top Go down
Grrrnade
Scientist
Scientist
Grrrnade

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:54 pm

come on iceman not even taylor swift? she is pretty hot at least
Back to top Go down
ICEMAN
Therm-mite Hunter
Therm-mite Hunter
ICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:59 pm

I agree with the hot part
Back to top Go down
Grrrnade
Scientist
Scientist
Grrrnade

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:03 pm

well okay then thats good enough for me
Back to top Go down
Foster
SCAR
SCAR
Foster

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:38 pm

Grrrnade wrote:
she is pretty hot at least

Agreed.

I like rock but my FAVORITE is 90's Rock/Alternative. Anything like Nirvana, Collective Sould, Creed, Candlebox, Pixies, Blind Melon, Spacehog, Sister Hazel, Old Green Day, DC Talk, Filter, Pearl Jam, Stone Temple Pilots, Smashing Pumpkins, or Toadies.

That kind of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Grrrnade
Scientist
Scientist
Grrrnade

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:55 pm

wow quite a lot of bands and surprisingly i have like half of those on my itunes
Back to top Go down
Foster
SCAR
SCAR
Foster

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:24 pm

Grrrnade wrote:
wow quite a lot of bands and surprisingly i have like half of those on my itunes
Which ones? We might need to sing on a private match lol.
Back to top Go down
Grrrnade
Scientist
Scientist
Grrrnade

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:29 pm

Nirvana, pixies, green day, pearl jam, stone temple pilots, and smashing pumpkins
Back to top Go down
Foster
SCAR
SCAR
Foster

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:31 pm

Ahh my favorites! What STP and nirvana do you like? And we might need to take this to chat lol
Back to top Go down
Grrrnade
Scientist
Scientist
Grrrnade

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:37 pm

i can't really choose STP since i really only have like 2 and i haven't really listened to them in awhile but Nirvana i like smells like teen spirit and come as you are
Back to top Go down
mac
MP5
MP5
mac

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:39 pm

Rock and Alternative mostly. I listen to both classic and modern.

Radiohead, Nirvana, Soundgarden, Jimi Hendrix, Portugal. The Man, Franz Ferdinand, Cake, Porcupine Tree, Pink Floyd, Elvis Costello, David Bowie, Boston, and anything Jack White (The White Stripes, The Raconteurs, and The Dead Weather) are probably among my most listened artists.

Country is meh and some Rap/Hip-Hop is OK, but I'm not a major fan.
Back to top Go down
Foster
SCAR
SCAR
Foster

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:41 pm

If you like them, try listening to the other bands on my list. Teh pwnage.

mac: The Distance by Cake is teh pwnage too
Back to top Go down
Krimbo
DeatomizerMK4
DeatomizerMK4

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:05 pm

You guys reminded me of some other bands I like lol. Like old Greenday, Boston, a lot of stuff from the seventies. I also kinda like Daft Punk, and some seventies funk. I can't stand country or rap/hip hop. I also don't like Nirvana. *Puts up flame shield*
Back to top Go down
Grrrnade
Scientist
Scientist
Grrrnade

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:07 pm

i understand the not liking nirvana i was like that at one point
Back to top Go down
mac
MP5
MP5
mac

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:13 pm

MTV Unplugged in New York is probably one of my favorite albums ever. <3 Nirvana
Back to top Go down
Foster
SCAR
SCAR
Foster

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:15 pm

mac wrote:
MTV Unplugged in New York is probably one of my favorite albums ever. <3 Nirvana

This is my favorite album of theirs. Acoustic and dark sounding is probably my favorite ind of music. I love their version of the man who sold the world Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Combo_Breaker
CarbonizerMK16
CarbonizerMK16
Combo_Breaker

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:28 am

I like bands like metallica, megadeth, iron maiden etc.
Back to top Go down
Grrrnade
Scientist
Scientist
Grrrnade

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:19 am

i like enter sandman i hear that every football game my high school has and hopefully college game too. Go VT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What kind of music do you listen to?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next