Blaeu's Awesome Posse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blaeu's Awesome Posse

Now being used for Conduit 2, check the Xat chat in the Portal to see who's on.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inGameFAQs

Do you need more help with weapon sets or maps?

Go down 
+2
Atomman
Blaeu
6 posters

Do you need more help learning how to play on specific maps, or how to use specific weapon sets?
I need more help learning how to play on specific maps.
Do you need more help with weapon sets or maps? I_vote_lcap23%Do you need more help with weapon sets or maps? I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
I need more help learning how to use specific weapon sets.
Do you need more help with weapon sets or maps? I_vote_lcap77%Do you need more help with weapon sets or maps? I_vote_rcap
 77% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Blaeu
Map Maker
Map Maker
Blaeu

Do you need more help with weapon sets or maps? Empty
PostSubject: Do you need more help with weapon sets or maps?   Do you need more help with weapon sets or maps? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:41 pm

I'm curious to see what our group thinks.
Back to top Go down
Atomman
Strike Rifle
Strike Rifle
Atomman

PostSubject: Re: Do you need more help with weapon sets or maps?   Do you need more help with weapon sets or maps? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:43 pm

well i need in both but i need weapon sets more lol
Back to top Go down
SafetyFist
Strike Rifle
Strike Rifle
SafetyFist

PostSubject: Re: Do you need more help with weapon sets or maps?   Do you need more help with weapon sets or maps? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:49 pm

For me, maps. The one i need to work on is bunker mainly. Half the time i feel like im wandering around there without a goal. I know the other maps fairly well, some better than others. As far as sets go, I usually know how apply whatever weapon i prefer out of the set. It's just a matter of doing it well.
Back to top Go down
Sniper14
Strike Rifle
Strike Rifle
Sniper14

PostSubject: Re: Do you need more help with weapon sets or maps?   Do you need more help with weapon sets or maps? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:36 am

Usually I can manage with whatever I have, but I think that there's too big of a gap between how well I do with one weapon set compared to another.
Back to top Go down
ICEMAN
Therm-mite Hunter
Therm-mite Hunter
ICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: Do you need more help with weapon sets or maps?   Do you need more help with weapon sets or maps? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:56 am

Maps for me I always seem like im getting ambushed in Complex. Some maps I can maneuver well and be like a ninja other maps im a sitting duck.
Back to top Go down
Slaya
Strike Rifle
Strike Rifle
Slaya

PostSubject: Re: Do you need more help with weapon sets or maps?   Do you need more help with weapon sets or maps? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:31 am

Flame wrote:
For me, maps. The one i need to work on is bunker mainly. Half the time i feel like im wandering around there without a goal. I know the other maps fairly well, some better than others. As far as sets go, I usually know how apply whatever weapon i prefer out of the set. It's just a matter of doing it well.

Exactly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you need more help with weapon sets or maps?   Do you need more help with weapon sets or maps? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you need more help with weapon sets or maps?
Page 1 of 1