Blaeu's Awesome Posse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blaeu's Awesome Posse

Now being used for Conduit 2, check the Xat chat in the Portal to see who's on.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inGameFAQs

Random Partner 2v2: Round one

Go down 
+4
Foster
papercup
Ryudo Dragoon
Blaeu
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaeu
Map Maker
Map Maker
Blaeu

Random Partner 2v2: Round one Empty
PostSubject: Random Partner 2v2: Round one   Random Partner 2v2: Round one Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:53 pm

Welcome to round one of the Random Partner 2v2. You have already been assigned your teammate, now you get to see who you will be facing in round one.

Round one will begin tomorrow, Friday August 7th and will end Tuesday August 11th. Please have your results posted in this thread before the end of Tuesday.

As I've already said, you will play a best 2 out of 3 games. First team to win 2 games triumphs over their opponent. The first game has a preset Weapon Set and Map. After that game has concluded, the loser of the game will get to select the Weapon Set and Map. This is to ensure the underdogs get to play a game on their best map with their best weapon set.

For the first game, you should play on the Streets with the Human weapon set.

Here is the bracket!

Code:

Team 3: -----                                      ----- :Team 6
              |                                  |
              -------                      ------
              |      |                    |      |
Team 7: -----        |                    |        ----- :Team 4
                      -------      ------- 
Team 5: -----        |                    |        ----- :Team 1
              |      |                    |      |
              -------                      -------
              |                                  |
Team 2: -----                                      ----- :Team 8

Remember that this is a 2v2 game. Do not forget you have a teammate. Also, I recommend warming up before playing your match because you do not get to retry if you are having a bad day. Smile

Good luck and have fun.
Back to top Go down
Ryudo Dragoon
Fierce Deity Link
Fierce Deity Link
Ryudo Dragoon

PostSubject: Re: Random Partner 2v2: Round one   Random Partner 2v2: Round one Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:56 pm

Sand Warr!0r second match... :X
Can't wait to play you guys, Foster and Papercup. >=D
Back to top Go down
http://bunneh.darkbb.com
papercup
MP5
MP5

PostSubject: Re: Random Partner 2v2: Round one   Random Partner 2v2: Round one Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:20 pm

Good luck, you're gonna need it.
Back to top Go down
Foster
SCAR
SCAR
Foster

PostSubject: Re: Random Partner 2v2: Round one   Random Partner 2v2: Round one Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:22 pm

Oh definetly >=D I can't say I'm not a little nervous about this matchup but who knows? xD
Back to top Go down
papercup
MP5
MP5

PostSubject: Re: Random Partner 2v2: Round one   Random Partner 2v2: Round one Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:31 pm

Hey Foster, I'm eating dinner soon, so we can practice after that.
Back to top Go down
ICEMAN
Therm-mite Hunter
Therm-mite Hunter
ICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: Random Partner 2v2: Round one   Random Partner 2v2: Round one Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:07 pm

I'll be gone til about 3:00 PDT that day so I can play you Blaeu and TFS after that. Wnby I hope that works with you. Post if it doesn't please. Oh and is it round one that ends on tuesday or all of the tournament?
Back to top Go down
PUNCHOUT
Scrub
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Random Partner 2v2: Round one   Random Partner 2v2: Round one Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:10 pm

anyone seen grrrnade? i would like to set up a time to play and practice with him before the match. also, bleau, is there a certain time (before tuesday) that you want us to play? thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Blaeu
Map Maker
Map Maker
Blaeu

PostSubject: Re: Random Partner 2v2: Round one   Random Partner 2v2: Round one Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:42 pm

Grrrnade is away visiting his brother in NYC or something. He might not be back until this weekend, I cannot remember exactly.

Then you work this weekend so you two will probably not get a chance to play until Monday next week. I currently have the cut off date as Tuesday night, however if you need some more time just let me know.

Also, there is no specific time your match is scheduled. You should talk to your opponent and find a good time to play. Since you cannot do that either until Grrrnade gets back, right now you are just playing the waiting game.

Wish I had more specific information, but I can promise I took both of your schedules into consideration when setting this up and I expect to get your game in. No worries.
Back to top Go down
PUNCHOUT
Scrub
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Random Partner 2v2: Round one   Random Partner 2v2: Round one Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:26 am

sweet man! thanks again Smile
Back to top Go down
WnByDfault
Hive Cannon
Hive Cannon
WnByDfault

PostSubject: Re: Random Partner 2v2: Round one   Random Partner 2v2: Round one Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:22 pm

So i was gone for most of today but i just got back a while ago. i'll be free anytime tonight if all of you want to get our games in then.
Back to top Go down
ICEMAN
Therm-mite Hunter
Therm-mite Hunter
ICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: Random Partner 2v2: Round one   Random Partner 2v2: Round one Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:27 pm

Yeah I was gone tubing and saw GI Joe today
Back to top Go down
Blaeu
Map Maker
Map Maker
Blaeu

PostSubject: Re: Random Partner 2v2: Round one   Random Partner 2v2: Round one Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:18 am

TFS + Blaeu won against Iceman + Wnby
Back to top Go down
Grrrnade
Scientist
Scientist
Grrrnade

PostSubject: Re: Random Partner 2v2: Round one   Random Partner 2v2: Round one Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:20 pm

Pike1337 + Shader won against PUNCHOUT + Grrrnade
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Partner 2v2: Round one   Random Partner 2v2: Round one Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Partner 2v2: Round one
Page 1 of 1